Prices on this website do not include shipping or any applicable international customs charges.
All prices are charged in Australian Dollars (AUD).
We will provide you with a shipping confirmation email with your tracking details once your order has been shipped.
All delivery times noted below are provided as estimates only.
We are not responsible for any delays caused or incurred by delivery services or international customs clearance processes.
As an Australian bridal gown store, we understand that the delays of shipping can be worrisome but we will do our best to avoid any and all delays where possible.
Orders within Australia are sent by Australia Post, delivery is estimated within 7 - 10 business days.
Delivery to remote areas in Australia may take longer.
Please take into consideration weekends, public holidays, and transit delays due to unforeseen circumstances.
A shipping confirmation with your tracking details will be sent when your order has been shipped.
Orders will require a signature on delivery.
In the event that your order has not arrived within 14 business days please email firstname.lastname@example.org to follow up.
International orders will be shipped via DHL express, these orders should arrive within 14 - 21 days.
A shipping confirmation will be sent with your tracking details once your order has been shipped.
Orders will require a signature on delivery.
In the event that your order has not arrived within 30 business days since your shipping confirmation, please email email@example.com
At the present time, we are only shipping to NZ, UK, and USA.
Customs, Taxes and Import Charges
We are required to by law declare the full amount of the invoice and complete contents of the parcel on customs declarations forms and the invoice for the order.
In the event that your country requires import tax to be paid DHL or your country's customs office will contact you and advise you of any required payment. Until the import tax has been paid your order may be held in customs until it is.
Olivia Waters Couture is not responsible for the payment of customs tax. Returns are not accepted due to high import taxes being be charged. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information prior to placing your order to find out what customs taxes and duties may be payable on your order. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide estimates or advice as to what import tax may be payable in your country.
Returns and Exchanges
The information provided below is for brides who have purchased their Olivia Waters Couture (OWC) gowns via our online store or from our Melbourne studio. If you have met with our team at our studio you will be provided with our welcome pack from our team.
To keep with our sustainable focus, our collections are made to order for our clients, our process of creating your order begins at the time we receive confirmation of your order. As our dresses and separates are handmade, we are unable to accept any returns, refunds, or exchanges for online orders or purchased through our studio. It is recommended that our clients take careful consideration when purchasing an item, if you have any questions please contact us to assist you with choosing your size and style.
OWC has taken pride in implementing quality controls for each item that leaves our studio before it is shipped to you.
With online orders, OWC will only offer a refund in the case of major faults, these will be determined at the discretion of the Manager after the items have been thoroughly assessed.
To be eligible for an exchange, return, replacement or repair, all items must be returned to our studio in their original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed. Tags must remain in place and all items must be returned in their original packaging.
If you believe that your items contains a fault, or is not what you ordered:
- Please contact us with your order number, photos of the item, and a detailed description and explanation of the fault and/or issue within 5 days of receiving the item.
- In the event that we are unable to resolve your concern via email or telephone, it may be required that you return the item to our studio for our Manager to carefully assess the item upon its return.
- In order to be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement, all items must be postmarked to our Diggers Rest Studio within 14 days of receiving the items.
- OWC items are made from fabrics that are made from recycled materials and ex-designer excess fabric stock, for this reason, some items may be made from natural materials and natural flaws in the fabric and slight abnormalities in the laces, embellishments (including one or two beads loose and/or missing), the possibility of a slight inconsistency in the weave or colour of the fabrics will not be considered faulty by OWC. Variations such as these are consistent with the process of a unique hand-made item. These are what make each item individual and unique for you.
- If we have assessed the item as faulty by our Manager, or we made a mistake, we will replace or repair your item. Postage for your replacement item will be waived.
However, OWC is not able to refund international duties and/or taxes. It is recommended that you contact your local customs office.
- If no fault or mistake is assessed by our Manager and it passes our checks, you will not receive any replacement, repair or refund. The item will be returned to you at your expense, including any additional shipping and customs charges, if applicable.
- In the event that you do not notify us of the fault or issue within 5 days of receiving the item, and/or do not return the item upon request to our studio within 14 days of receiving the item, then Olivia Waters Couture reserves the right to refuse a repair, replacement or refund.
- As we are not able to control the service provider you return the goods through, we are unable to accept liability for the loss or damaged of the returned items during shipping.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact us prior to placing your order so we can clarify them with you.
You've found your perfect outfit, it's now time to make it official with us:
- On the dress/separates page select your outfit sizing, and if applicable, it will also ask you for some styling options such as colour, sleeves, or ball gown or fit and flare. These are all done by the drop boxes.
- Once you have selected the styles and sizing click 'add to cart' and proceed to checkout.
- Once we have received your order, we'll send you an email requesting a double-check of the sizing and styling options you have chosen. All our items come with a generous seam allowance to allow for any alterations you may need.
- Once we have your confirmation of your sizing, we'll start the process of cutting and making your outfit. Now, this is where the worry ends with organising your outfit and you can start planning the rest of your event.
- Once you have received your outfit, any alterations or tweaks which are very common but easily done, are organised and costs are paid by you.
If you have any questions before or after ordering, please don't hesitate to email us. We will be limited on the changes to the designs other than what is specified on the outfits page.
Once the order has started to be processed we will no longer be able to accept changes to the order.
We currently have a few ways to pay, Credit Card is our preferred method and we also have Afterpay available for our separates and smaller pieces.
It is preferred that our clients receive their items at least 2 months prior to their wedding or two weeks prior to their event for our separates.
It is recommended that you order your dress within 10 - 12 months from your wedding.
If you are an Australian bride and your wedding is sooner, please contact us for rush approval.
Please note this will have an additional charge which will be processed separately.